We’re Hiring! Laboratory Manager Career Opportunity
Anatune has an exciting career opportunity for a laboratory manager to develop and execute the Anatune commercial strategy in order to accelerate profitable growth to achieve its annual operating plan.
An integral member of the management team at Anatune, this role requires a keen technical and commercial understanding to effectively deliver growth whilst maintaining our reputation for first-class customer support for the development, supply and service of automated sample preparation solutions.
The company prides itself on the quality of the products, solutions and the ongoing support it provides to its large customer base, which includes blue-chip clients who are recognised and acknowledged worldwide as being leaders in their scientific application and/or product areas.
Laboratory Manager Career Opportunity – Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- A member of the Anatune management team, responsible for the applications laboratory
- Execution of Anatune’s strategy and responsible for its successful implementation in the applications laboratory
- Develop automated solutions that underpin the commercial plans of the business
- Develop and implement operational strategies to maximise laboratory efficiency
- Develop strategies to leverage the technical and commercial teams across the wider Arch Group to deliver growth to Anatune and the other Arch businesses
- Develop solid strategic relationships with the technical and commercial teams of our key customers and suppliers
- Cascade targets to the applications team and ensure tracking provides early indications of over/under performance
- Working with the sales manager – ensure the utilisation of the application team throughout the sales process
- Develop proposals for expanding the applications team and when appropriate recruit accordingly
- Monitor laboratory performance along with key metrics; prepare reports for the senior leadership team
- Identify and collaborate with senior managers/directors to create detailed plans that support commercial opportunities (e.g., expansion, business development, new technical capability etc.)
- Develop a deep understanding of industry trends and drivers, to ensure applications developed meet customer requirements
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships, both new and existing
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams within the organisation (e.g., marketing, sales, service, admin)
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and Company requirements in relation to Quality, Health and Safety appropriate to role.
Experience and qualification Requirements:
- Degree in Analytical Chemistry or similar (alternative fields will be considered however comprehensive analytical chemistry knowledge is required)
- Possess excellent communication and organisational skills
- Proven ability to be a strong, energetic leader of a commercial laboratory
- Proven ability to be a successful team player
- Proven ability to provide successful managerial leadership in a service related environment working directly with customers and partners.
Remuneration & Benefits Package:
A competitive salary and benefits package accompanies this key role in delivering the Arch Group strategic plans.
Please apply in writing to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 13th August 2021.