We are exhibiting at WWEM 2021!
Anatune is proud to be an official exhibitor at WWEM 2021 – the most important event in the Water & Environmental Monitoring industry taking place between the 13th – 14th October 2021.
The conference will be staged using a state of the art Virtual Platform to ensure the conference is of the highest standard possible and offers a new and exciting range of possibilities to ensure engagement and value for all.
The 2021 conference will bring together academic, business, trade, local authority and media experts to share knowledge and learn about the latest innovations across all aspects of Water, Wastewater & Environmental Monitoring.
WWEM The Water, Wastewater and Environmental Monitoring event is a virtual and in person event that focuses on Instrumentation and services for water and wastewater process monitoring.
WWEM offers a technical program aimed at keeping you up to date with the latest trends, regulations, methods, techniques and technologies.
Furthermore, you can also network with all industry stakeholders including suppliers, regulators and end-users from industry that need to test, monitor and analyse water and wastewater.
Topics of Water, Wastewater & Environmental Monitoring 2021:
- Process Monitoring
- Laboratory analysis
- Current and Future regulation
- Gas detection
- Field testing
- Portable instruments
- Operator Monitoring
- Data acquisition
- Odour monitoring and treatment
- Big Data, Online monitoring
- Flow/Level Measurement
- Leak Detection
- Pumping solutions
- Control and Instrumentation.
The event is perfect for:
- Industry, Process operators, Environmental Managers, Control and Instrument users and Planners from across all industries who test, analyse, monitor or treat water and wastewater now or in the future.
- Policy makers and regulators from local authorities and Environment agencies
- Scientists and academics
- Solution providers and consultants.
CONTACT US to find out more. We look forward to seeing you during the event!