SOFTWARE FOCUS: GERSTEL Maestro – Automated Sample Preparation and Sample Introduction Software
MAESTRO is industry-leading Automated Sample Preparation and Sample Introduction Software. MAESTRO offers complete software control of all GERSTEL modules and enables multi–sample “Prep Ahead” for maximum efficiency and sample throughput.
The unique graphical sample scheduler window provides real-time status information and allows easy method time optimization. Intuitive sample preparation with an unsurpassed number of sample preparation functions means no macro programming is required. MAESTRO software has an easy to use graphical interface that provides unsurpassed flexibility for sample preparation, method development and analytical efficiency. MAESTRO can also import sample information from any LIMS system in CSV format to support high throughput operation.
With an upgradeable modular design, it can also be fully integrated into Agilent ChemStation and GC/QQQ MassHunter software. And graphical real-time system status information is aided by extensive on-line help alongside Anatune’s own support.
Watch the video below or read on to find out more:
Benefits of Maestro Software
- Access an unsurpassed number of sample preparation functions
- Achieve seamless automation via complete control of all GERSTEL modules
- Achieve maximum efficiency and sample throughput via the Multi–sample “Prep Ahead” functionality
- Easy to enhance capabilities via modular design
- Control up to four MPS systems with one copy of MAESTRO
- Enhance efficiency with intuitive sample preparation requiring no macro programming.
Features of Maestro Software
- Unique graphical sample scheduler window provides real-time status information for easy method time optimization
- Graphical real-time system status information
- Can be fully integrated into Agilent ChemStation and GC/QQQ MassHunter software
- Real-time E-mail notification of instrument errors and extensive on-line help
- Complete system action logfile for traceability and fast troubleshooting.
CONTACT US for more information or to REQUEST A QUOTE