PRODUCT FOCUS: GERSTEL MPS Robotic
This edition of PRODUCT FOCUS takes a look at one of the most valuable Automated Sample Preparation tools on the market – the GERSTEL MPS Robotic Standalone Autosampler.
As a new member of the MPS family, the MPS robotic is a highly efficient GC/MS autosampler with extended robotic functionality. The MPS robotic provides reliable processing of complex tasks. Syringe holders and syringes are integrated in special syringe modules, which can be exchanged automatically within a running sequence when using the MPS roboticpro for maximum flexibility.
Proven MAESTRO control
The MPS robotic is controlled by the proven GERSTEL MAESTRO software in a simple and efficient manner. MAESTRO provides full flexibility by allowing an ongoing analysis sequence to be modified to incorporate priority samples. The built-in, context sensitive help function enables simple sequence and method development and setup.
GERSTEL MPS Robotic benefits
- Multifunctional, flexible autosampler
- Universal Syringe Module USM
- Proven MAESTRO Software control
- New Member of the MPS family
- Extended Robotic Functionalities of the MPS roboticpro
- Optimized Tray Design
GERSTEL MPS Robotic features:
- Autosampler for all sample introduction techniques: Standard liquid introduction, Headspace (HS) and SPME
- Modular expansion enables simple adaptation to future analytical needs
- Reliable results thanks to optimized discriminationfree transfer of analytes using fast injection in combination with hot split/splitless inlets
- One unified syringe module for liquid injection syringes ranging from 1 to 1,000 μL
- Future proof, only the GERSTEL USM is compatible with the GERSTEL Gripper, enabling a multitude of sample preparation techniques
- Unified control of the MPS robotic and all GERSTEL modules
- Simple and reliable method generation and set-up thanks to intuitive handling concept and contextsensitive interactive Help function
- Sample preparation platform of the future, long term availability of modules and accessories is guaranteed safeguarding your investment
- μL-Injections performed even from very small sample volumes using Bottom Vial Sensing
- Maximum Flexibility: Automated change of two or more syringe modules in a running sequence enables the combination of liquid, HS and SPME sample introduction in one automated method and sequence
- Added reliability of complex sample preparation procedures thanks to power feedback for every movement of the sampler
- Higher sample capacity thanks to extended sample trays
- Flexible use of different vial sizes: Up to three different tray types can be placed in every tray holder
- Extended Headspace and SPME sample capacity: Optimized honeycomb-style tray design for 10- and 20 mL vials and extended sampler reach increases throughput by >50%.
Visit the full GERSTEL MPS Robotic Standalone Autosampler product page to watch the video and download the brochure