We are Hiring!! Account Manager – Midlands, Wales & the South-West
JOIN OUR TEAM!!
Anatune is recruiting for an experienced, talented and commercially-focused Account Manager to help us meet the commercial objectives of the territory and wider business goals.
- Manage sales territory opportunity pipeline in order to meet/exceed sales revenue & growth budgets as defined by annual operating plan.
- Implement a sales engagement process to diagnose business/scientific challenges and position Anatune’s products and services as an effective solution that delivers a measurable return on investment.
- Create territory business development plan to define actions and timelines for new opportunity creation in support of meeting annual financial objectives. Monitor progress through GV and record new opportunities created, next action dates, outcomes and next steps.
- Utilise the technical expertise of the wider business team (Applications, Service, Admin and Marketing) and the Arch Sciences Group in order to facilitate opportunity progression.
- Update and maintain CRM records to allow for accurate weekly sales and orders forecasting.
- Record all sales activity in CRM weekly to ensure all customer interactions (visits, calls, demos etc) are captured to help facilitate plan management and future business planning.
- Plan and organise daily, weekly and monthly work schedule to ensure a balance of opportunity progression and business development.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Proven experience as a territory Account Manager for capital equipment sales
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- BSc/BA in Chemistry, Business, Marketing or a related field
- Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with GoldVision CRM is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
Download the Full Job Description below or email email@example.com to apply.