Where you can find Anatune this week!
It’s a busy week for events and the Anatune team will be out and about across the UK. Don’t miss the chance to connect with our representatives in order to discuss your analytical needs or challenges to see how we can help. See below to find out where we will be and who will be there!
WWT – Drinking Water Quality Conference 2021, 3/11/2021: Birmingham Hilton Metropole
The Drinking Water Quality Conference is an essential event for water quality professionals seeking innovative solutions to the regulatory and technical challenges facing the industry. Attendees will have the chance to:
- Hear how the DWI is driving a collaborative strategy ahead of PR24
- Learn how your peers are tackling chemicals and emerging contaminants
- Find out how your peers are taking huge strides in catchment management
- Hear the latest on lead in drinking water and public health
- Understand the latest trends and developments in sustainable water treatment.
Johnson Otuonye, Account Manager, Water & Environmental
Jonathan Dunscombe, Senior Application Chemist
Lab Innovations 2021, 3 -411/2021 – Birmingham NEC
Sean O’Connor, Account Manager
RAFA 2021, 03 – 04/11/2021: Online Event
RARA 2021 is a Virtual event highlighting current Trends, Views, and recent advances in food analysis, testing and. monitoring. The Anatune Team is registered and will be more than happy to share our food analysis expertise with to help you overcome your analytical challenges.
and please contact our UK Sales Manager, Kevin Boyce, to discuss any of your needs further.
Kevin Boyce, UK Sales Manager
We look forward to meeting with you soon!
CONTACT US for more information about any of these events or to discuss your analytical requirements.