Syft Technologies European User Days
Our partners at Syft Technologies will once again be running the hugely successful and valuable European User Days in 2021.
The European User Days are the perfect opportunity for Syft’s customers to engage with Syft’s team experts and product specialists to ensure they are getting the most out of their instrumentation and are maximising analytical success.
The 2021 Syft European User Days will be held remotely on the 21st & 22nd of October 21/22 via GoToMeeting.
There will be a fantastic mix of presentations from both users as well as the Syft Technologies Team to ensure the needs of attendees are entirely catered for. Two of these presentations will be given by Anatune’s very own Mark Perkins and are not to be missed!
Read on to find out more and register.
Full Syft Technologies 2021 European User Days Itinerary:
Thursday 21st October 2021:
- Strategic Outlook and New Organisation at Syft – Arnd Ingendoh, Syft GmbH Europe
- Residual Solvents Analysis – Mark Perkins, Anatune
- Direct Analysis of Microplastics – Jacopo La Nasa and Ilaria Degano, University of Pisa
- Impact of Cooking Emissions on Indoor Air Quality – Catherine Oleary, University of York
- High-Sensitivity Measurement of Biogenic Emissions – Ann-Sophie Lehnert, Max Planck Institute for Biogeochemistry
- Characterisation of Atmospheric Trace Gases On and Beside the Road – Rebecca Wagner and Sam Cliff, University of York.
Friday 22nd October 2021:
- On the road to new products – Rose Smith, Syft NZ
- Novel Personal Care Product Exposure Analysis – Amber Yeoman, University of York
- An overview of oral malodour, its diagnosis and measurement – Saliha Saad, The University of the West of England
- VOC Emissions from Polymers – Mark Perkins, Anatune
- Hydrogen Fuel Quality Control: On the Road to a Cleaner World – Thomas Bacquart, National Physical Lab
- SCAN Analysis for Rapid Quality Screening – Vaughan Langford, Syft NZ.
CONTACT US for more information