The Agilent InfinityLab LC/MSD system uses the power of mass-selective detection to enhance analytical confidence.Request a quote
The Agilent InfinityLab LC/MSD system uses the power of mass-selective detection to enhance analytical confidence. Designed for the chromatographer who wants to work more efficiently, the Agilent InfinityLab LC/MSD is the best solution for routine mass-selective detection. From basic pharmaceutical analysis to synthetic chemistry to routine food testing applications, this single quadrupole LC/MSD system provides the next level of flexibility and greater insight.
The single quadrupole LC/MSD system combines mass-selective detection with straightforward data reporting software tools to enhance your lab efficiency and return on investment for routine analysis.
- Streamline analytical work by adding mass detection intuitively with OpenLAB Chromatography Data System or OpenLAB CDS ChemStation Edition software
- Simplify open-access operation by multiple users with MassHunter Walkup software
- Streamline sample preparation and LC method development with high-sensitivity mass detection
- Take full advantage of UHPLC separations with ultrafast scan speeds
- Use OpenLAB CDS to ensure data integrity for US FDA 21 CFR Part 11, EU Annex 11, and similar regulations
- Simplify confirmation and maximize confidence in results through library match search technology
- Save bench space with stackable design for Agilent 1260 and 1290 Infinity II Series
- Gain added flexibility to detect compounds with ESI, APPI, APCI, and multimode ion sources
- Achieve high mass accuracy on the Agilent InfinityLab LC/MSD System using Cerno Bioscience’s MassWorks novel MS calibration technology