PRODUCT FOCUS: Automated SIFT-MS with Syft Technologies Voice200ultra High Throughput
For routine, repeatable, real time VOC analysis, nothing compares to automated SIFT-MS
SIFT-MS offers high sensitivity, nondiscriminatory, and Real Time VOC analysis in whole air, in a very easy-to-use package. Compared to other mass spectrometry techniques, the absence of chromatography columns and very clean, precise chemical ionization reduce maintenance requirements and increase stability.
These benefits make SIFT-MS an extremely powerful analytical tool for industry and the laboratory, especially for those looking to optimise workflows, improve efficiency, and obtain higher quality data.
The Syft Technologies SIFT-MS Voice200ultra High Throughput is suitable for a wide range of applications across the Water & Environmental, FMCG, and Life Science industries.
Benefits of SIFT-MS Using Syft Technologies’ Voice200ultra High Throughput:
- Instantaneous identification and quantitation of VOCs and inorganic gases using a fully integrated, extensive chemical ionization library
- Real-time air analysis to low part-per-trillion by volume (pptv) concentrations with class-leading selectivity, no preconcentration, and high robustness to humidity
- Analysis of chemically diverse VOCs in a single analysis (e.g. aldehydes, amines and organosulfur compounds)
- Ease of operation with pushbutton simplicity (including smartphone access), no sample preparation, and comprehensive LabSyft data analysis software
- Designed and engineered for use in commercial, industrial and research environments, with easy integration into sample delivery systems and IT infrastructure
- Reliable, low maintenance instruments and accessories, with market-leading aftersales support.
Find Out More:
Watch the SIFT-MS Video:
Latest SIFT-MS Application Notes:
- AS251: Real-Time Analysis of VOC Production From An Algae Bioreactor Using Select Ion Flow Tube Mass Spectrometry (SIFT-MS)
- AS245: The Use of SIFT-MS in the Assessment of Food Quality: Smoked Salmon
- AS244 – Methanolic Extraction of Soils by Automated Selected Ion Flow Tube Mass Spectrometry (SIFT-MS)
- AS241: Monitoring Acrylamide in Real-Time During Food Production Using SIFT-MS
CONTACT US for more information about SIFT-MS