PRODUCT FOCUS: Syft Technologies SIFT-MS Voice200 Ultra Real Time
Volatile and semivolatile organic compounds (VOCs and SVOCs) are ubiquitous and important in matrices as diverse as human breath, food, industry, and the atmosphere. Often they occur at ultra-trace concentrations. As such, highly sophisticated chromatographic techniques are required for their identification and quantitation.
Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) and High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) are employed most commonly and have long been well-suited to analysis of static systems.
However, long analysis time and discrimination against certain types of compounds (based on column and/or solvent choice) means that they are less appropriate for dynamic systems or high sample throughput applications.
Selected ion flow tube mass spectrometry (SIFT-MS) is a robust analytical technique that addresses the limitations of GC/MS by quantifying VOCs and SVOCs in real time, with low part-per-trillion detection limits (by volume; pptv), and very wide linear and dynamic ranges.
Syft Technologies’ SIFT-MS Voice200ultra RT instrument provides the flexible platform on which so many customers build their applications. Offering greater ease of use, simple integration with other devices, remote operation, and long-term calibration stability, it is the ideal lab partner.
With many sample delivery options, high sensitivity and high selectivity, the Syft Technologies SIFT-MS Voice200ultra RT is the class-leading solution for real-time volatile compound analysis.
Features & Benefits of Real Time Analysis with the SIFT-MS Voice200ultra RT:
- Precision analytical mass spectrometry instrument
- Instantaneous quantitation of VOCs and inorganic gases using a fully integrated, extensive chemical ionization library
- Real-time air analysis to low parts-per-trillion by volume (pptV)
- Analysis of whole-air and headspace samples in seconds
- Ease of operation with push-button simplicity and no sample preparation
- Designed and engineered for use in commercial, industrial and research environments.