Voice200ultra Real Time
The Voice200ultra SIFT-MS instrument provides the flexible platform on which many customers build their applications.Request a quote
Selected ion flow tube mass spectrometry (SIFT-MS) is a robust analytical technique that addresses the limitations of GC/MS by quantifying VOCs and SVOCs in real time, with low part-per-trillion detection limits (by volume; pptv), and very wide linear and dynamic ranges.
The Syft Technologies SIFT-MS Voice200ultra instrument provides the flexible platform on which so many customers build their applications.
With many sample delivery options, high sensitivity and high selectivity, the Syft Technologies SIFT-MS Voice200ultra RT is the class-leading solution for real-time volatile compound analysis.
- Precision analytical mass spectrometry instrument
- Instantaneous quantitation of VOCs and inorganic gases using a fully integrated, extensive chemical ionization library
- Real-time air analysis to low parts-per-trillion by volume (pptV)
- Analysis of whole-air and headspace samples in seconds
- Ease of operation with push-button simplicity and no sample preparation
- Designed and engineered for use in commercial, industrial and research environments.
- Watch the Real Time Breath Analysis Using SIFT MS video here