PRODUCT FOCUS: Agilent 7250 GC/Q-TOF System
This edition of PRODUCT FOCUS takes a look at the world’s leading GC/Q-TOF system – the Agilent 7250 GC/Q-TOF.
The Agilent 7250 GC/Q-TOF system delivers full-spectrum, high-resolution, accurate mass data with a wide dynamic range for identifying and quantifying GC-amenable compounds. This high-resolution GC/Q-TOF enables accurate mass screening by GC/MS and enhanced compound identification through MS/MS, low-energy electron ionization, and complimentary chemical ionization techniques.
Whether it is used in complex metabolomics studies, pesticide screening in challenging matrices, or compound identification in herbal extracts, the Agilent 7250 GC/Q-TOF system provides the ultimate in performance. Designed for real-world analysis and built for laboratory robustness, this accurate mass screening GC/MS delivers consistent confidence in results, allowing you to see the whole picture.
Benefits of the Agilent 7250 GC/Q-TOF:
- Identifies compounds through high-resolution, accurate-mass data and sensitive detection
- Quantifies analytes accurately across a wide dynamic range, without compromising spectral quality
- Simplifies ambiguous data with low-energy EI for softer ionization and molecular ion enhancement (application specific)
- Supports complimentary data types with available chemical ionization for both positive and negative mode analyses
- Increases confidence in compound detection with highly efficient ionization and MassHunter SureMass algorithm for accurate and sensitive extraction of library-quality compound spectra for high match scores
- Enhances compound identification with spectral fidelity for trustworthy library matching and isotopic fidelity for generating verifiable chemical formulas
- Detects trace-level target compounds in the presence of more abundant matrix compounds with a wide in-spectrum dynamic range
- Elucidates chemical structures with MS/MS capabilities and Molecular Structure Correlator software that reveals greater detail
- Ensures excellent data quality even for narrow chromatographic peaks in high-throughput workflows with data acquisition rates of up to 50 spectra per second
- Performs screening, profiling, discovery workflows, and more, using comprehensive MassHunter software
- The built-in intelligence of the 8890 GC drives productivity with diagnostics and monitoring, and simplified access to powerful operations through the integrated touchscreen and browser interface
- Supports both flow and thermally-modulated comprehensive GCxGC for flexibility in enhanced chromatographic resolution for selective compound detection.