PRODUCT FOCUS: Agilent 7010B Triple Quadrupole GC/MS
The Agilent 7010B triple quadrupole GC/MS is the most sensitive version of Agilent compact benchtop triple quad (MS/MS) systems, providing attogram-level detection limits in electron ionization (EI) mode. The breakthrough in sensitivity allows you to optimize sample preparation, reduce maintenance cycles by injecting less, or achieve new detection limits.
The Agilent 7010B triple quadrupole GC/MS is equipped with a high-efficiency EI source that produces at least 20 times as many ions as the previous generation, making it the most sensitive Agilent GC/TQ . In addition, the dynamic MRM (dMRM) mode of acquisition provides ease of use and efficiency, and if you already own an Agilent 5975 or 5977 GC/MSD, you can load your GC/MSD SIM and scan methods straight onto the 7010B if desired.
Benefits of the Agilent 7010B
- Maximize your lab’s capabilities by creating and editing acquisition methods easier than ever before
- Increase your lab’s capacity with the single quad method compatibility
- Improved sensitivity with the High-Efficiency EI ion source
- Gain complete control from tune to report generation while streamlining your workflow with MassHunter Software
- Enhance mass spec performance by reducing common contaminants, neutral noise, and cool-down time
- Maximize uptime and planned maintenance with integrated GC/MS system features and early maintenance feedback (EMF)
- Reduce or even eliminate the need for manual source cleaning
- Drive productivity with diagnostics and monitoring from the built-in intelligence of the 8890 GC
- Reproduce retention times from one Agilent GC to another to help transfer methods.
Features of the Agilent 7010B
- Single quad method compatibility allows you to load and execute GC/MSD methods, handle more samples requiring SIM or scan acquisition
- High-Efficiency EI ion source delivers astonishingly low detection limits (demonstrated installation specification, with 2 fg OFN injected: IDL ≤ 0.5 fg)
- MassHunter Software delivers complete control from tune to report generation while streamlining your workflow; built-in technical controls combined with procedural controls ensure the security of your data, control access, and facilitate compliance as defined by US FDA 21 CFR Part 11, EU Annex 11 and similar national electronic record regulation
- Heated gold quadrupoles, triple-axis HED-EM detector, and fast venting enhance mass spec performance by reducing common contaminants, neutral noise, and cool-down time
- Maximize uptime and planned maintenance with integrated GC/MS system features and early maintenance feedback (EMF) that align and monitor GC/MS operations
- Agilent JetClean self-cleaning ion source greatly reduces or even eliminates the need for manual source cleaning
- Agilent 8890 GC built-in intelligence drives productivity with diagnostics and monitoring, and simplified access to powerful operations through the integrated touchscreen and browser interface
- Advanced GC technologies including Inert Flow Path, Capillary Flow Technology, and the Programmable Helium Conservation Module help optimise performance
- Transfer methods with retention time locking software, which reproduces retention times from one Agilent GC to another to help transfer methods anywhere, worldwide.