Join Agilent for a free 1-day seminar on the latest technology developments
Agilent Technologies are holding a FREE one-day seminar on the latest developments in gas and liquid phase chromatography, mass spectrometry and spectroscopy.
The seminar will present new hardware, software, automated sample preparation solutions and applications for trace organics and inorganics analyses.
- Latest advances in ultra-high sensitivity GC/MS/MS systems
- Highly flexible and automated sample preparation instrumentation
- Thermal desorption solutions
- Environmental Total Petroleum Hydrocarbon (TPH) analysis using comprehensive GCxGC
- Screening solutions by GC/MS and LC/MS
Our very own Applications Chemist, Sean O’Connor, will be presenting ‘Consistent, lower cost, safer sample prep? Automation is the key to the future‘.
Event dates are 23rd September at Agilent Technologies in Cheadle, or 24th September at the Holiday Inn Winnersh, nr Reading, and they are both free to attend.
If you can’t make it, and would like a copy of the presentation after the event, please let me know, either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can call me on 01223 279210.