Food Analysis eBook from our partners at LECO
LECO Food Analysis eBook:
Part of being an Approved Distributor for LECO instruments in the UK means our customers have access to a wealth of resources from LECO’s experts in order to help to optimise their analysis.
Over the coming weeks, we will be bringing these resources to you and we invite you to download them and give us your feedback about how they have helped you.
In this edition, we take a look at LECO Food Analysis eBook:
This eBook compiles the most effective analytical techniques, methods, instrumentation, software for food analysts researching composition, contaminants, flavours, aromas of a variety of foodstuffs.
A wide array of Food Testing Applications designed for utmost accuracy and efficiency are explained and demonstrated. These includes the fundamentals of effective Gas Chromatography Time of Flight Mass Spectrometry – GC-TOFMS – and high performance GCxGC-TOFMS.
Also offered in this important resource is a compendium of full LECO Application Notes covering topics such as:
- Correlation of Chemical and Sensory Data to track Ageing of an American IPA Beer at Different Storage Temperatures
- Analysis of Fats in Food Products with GC-TOFMS
- Fast pesticide Residue Analysis in Food with a Benchtop GC-TOFMS: PEGASUS® BT
- Differentiation of Aroma Profiles with FLUX GC×GC-TOFMS
- Analysis of Poly-Chlorinated BIPHENYLS (PCBS) by Gas Chromatography with High-Performance Time-Of-Flight Mass Spectrometry.
Many more Food Analysis Application Notes are included and so the LECO Food Analysis eBook is a fantastic resource for any analyst involved in the Food, Beverage and wider FMCG industries.
Make sure you check it out at the link below and let us know your feedback.