2017 SIFT-MS User Meeting
SIFT-MS is one of the fastest growing analytical techniques, with a sizeable community of analysts using it for a variety of different tasks.
The time is now ripe to share experiences and know-how.
If you are an existing user of SIFT-MS (or aim to become one) we would like to invite you to a one-day event in Cambridge, where you can get together with other users and technical staff from both Syft Technologies and Anatune.
There will be a program of topical presentations and plenty of time for discussion.
- SIFT-MS Overview – Mark Perkins, Anatune
- Practical Session – Jamie Minaeian, Anatune
- The Validation Process, a Look at How it Might be Done – Joe Wicks, Intertek
- Making up Standards and Calibration – Marvin Shaw, University of York
- LabSyft Software, the New Version, Reporting and Compliance – Barry Prince, Syft Technologies
This will be held at the Hotel Felix, Huntingdon Road, Cambridge, UK, and the day will start around 9.30am and will finish no later than 3.30pm.
The cost for this meeting is £60 + VAT per day, which includes all course material, lunch and refreshments.
Note that we are hosting a SIFT-MS Workshop the preceding day. If you wish to attend both meetings, we can offer this out at a discounted price of £100 + VAT for both days inclusive, when booked together.
To register, please email me, or call me on 01223 279210. Places are limited and on a first-come, first-served basis.