Why SIFT-MS Changes Everything…
To understand why, it is best to listen to analysts that are already using this powerful new technology.
Together with Syft Technologies, we have organised a User Meeting on the 19th/20th October 2015 at Down Hall, near London Stansted Airport.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who has an interest in the following:
- Sensitive, selective, real time analysis of small organic (and inorganic) molecules.
- Rapid measurements in an industrial process setting.
- Field measurements with an instrument that is inherently transportable.
If you attend the meeting, you will hear from analysts from a number of sectors who are using SIFT-MS to make dramatic improvement in the way they work.
Syft Technologies will also present the new negative ion capability for SIFT-MS which:
- Extends the range of molecules that can be measured.
- Improves the selectivity and specificity of the technique.
SIFT-MS is well suited to making measurements away from the lab, so we will be taking our instrument to the meeting and will be using it to make measurements on the spot.
So you will be able to see it in action.
If you want to know more, or reserve a place, please call +44(0)1223 279210 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.