Used by industry leaders for over 15 years, ChromaTOF-GC supports GCxGC deconvolution, visualization, and reporting.Request a quote
Used by industry leaders for over 15 years, ChromaTOF-GC supports GCxGC deconvolution, visualization, and reporting.
- True Signal Deconvolution, Automated Peak Find, and Extended Range Calibration algorithms
- Enhanced graphics for GCxGC users, including the option of displaying peak labels and peak markers on contour and surface plots
- Importable ready-to-use workspace templates for access to preferred user interfaces and reduced set-up times
- Semi-Quantitative Analysis for the reporting of non-calibrated compounds
- Automatic tuning within user-defined quality control methods
- Integrated control of a variety of sample handling options from Gerstel, LEAP, Shimadzu, and Agilent
- Fully-integrated optional environmental report designer
- Customizable user interface
- Automatically export data to PDF, CSV, ANDI MS, NETCDF, or Raw file formats
- Compatibility with LECO’s consumable-free GCxGC thermal modulator
- Classification development tools
- Capacity for files up to 4 GB and compatibility with Windows operating systems
- The LECO/Fiehn Metabolomics Libraryfeatures over 1,100 spectra of 700 unique metabolomics for metabolite identification in your most complex samples. Fully integrated within ChromaTOF, the library works seamlessly with the software’s Library Search function to automatically identify potential analyte matches without the need for importing or exporting data.