1290 Infinity II LC System
The 1290 Infinity II LC System is an ultra-high performance LC that has market-leading sample capacity and is designed for the lowest dispersion for the most challenging ultra-HPLC experiments.Request a quote
The Agilent 1290 Infinity II LC System is an ultra-high performance LC that has market-leading sample capacity, It is designed for the lowest dispersion for the most challenging ultra-HPLC experiments.
The Agilent 1290 Infinity II LC system is designed to be both a HPLC and high-end UHPLC system in a single flow path. This offers you robust and excellent performance no matter what application you are running. It also seamlessly integrated into your existing laboratory environment.
- More chromatographic resolution from specially designed components in the sample flow path to achieve the lowest system dispersion
- Higher peak capacity for challenging separations – switch easily between single dimension high-end UHPLC and the ultimate chromatographic power of 2D-LC
- Lower carryover for uncompromised data quality – multiwash capabilities of the Agilent 1290 Infinity II Multisampler reduce carryover to less than 10 ppm even for challenging compounds such as chlorohexidine
- Unique detection capabilities – combine lowest detection limits with an ultrawide dynamic range by using the new Agilent 1290 Infinity II HDR-DAD or 1290 Infinity II ELSD
- Faster injection cycles with dual-needle injection – for higher sample throughput
- Higher sample capacity per bench space – up to 6144 samples within the footprint of a standard Agilent stack
- Flexibility for all applications – through wide power, temperature, an automatically scalable injection range, and gradient options
- Seamless transfer of methods between LCs, regardless of the brand – facilitated by intelligent system emulation technology (ISET) delivering unchanged retention time and peak resolution
- Seamless integration in your chromatography data system – Agilent InfinityLab LC instrumentation runs smoother when controlled through third-party chromatography data systems such as Waters Empower or Thermo Scientific’s Chromeleon using the Agilent instrument control framework (ICF)
- Lower total cost of ownership – select from a variety of tools to achieve lowest cost-per-sample