Learn about Dispersive Liquid-Liquid Micro Extraction: DiLLME on Tour
A chance to learn about Dispersive Liquid-Liquid Micro Extraction
Traditional liquid-liquid extraction qualifies as a tried and tested extraction technique. In its manual form, it has been in use for about 160 years. Liquid-liquid extraction suited the Victorians well; labour was cheap, they didn’t analyse that many samples and concern for health, safety and the environment just wasn’t a thing!
We can be pleased that we live in more enlightened times and, surely, there must now be a better way of preparing samples.
DiLLME is a way of both miniaturising and automating liquid-liquid extraction that can bring a whole raft of benefits to analysts that the Victorians could only dream of.
DiLLME enables you to take full advantage of the improved performance of modern mass spectrometers to achieve some, or all of the following:
- Improved data quality due to complete sample preparation automation.
- A safer working environment through reduced staff exposure to hazardous materials.
- Improved sustainability due to a reduced environmental footprint.
- A more productive laboratory due to less manual work and around the clock operation.
Our automated DiLLME offering is the product of a collaboration between Anatune and several of its customers – GlaxoSmithKline and ALS. It has been successfully adopted for routine use by analysts in a range of sectors.
Do you want to learn more about DiLLME?
If the answer is yes, then you will be interested to learn that we are taking DiLLME on tour around the UK this autumn. We will be presenting a series of show-and-tell events in:
- 8th October – Holiday Inn, Darlington
- 10th October – Edinburgh, Holiday Inn, City West
- 15th October – Alderley Park, Macclesfield
- 16th October – Hilton Hotel, Cardiff
- 17th October – Hilton Hotel, Reading
Venues will be confirmed next week.
There is no charge to attend. Each event runs from 10.30am to 1.30pm and consists of a technical presentation on DiLLME by one of our analytical chemists, a chance to see DiLLME working, and we will even throw in a buffet lunch for free.
CONTACT US here for more information.