Future Focus: Full Agenda Overview
June 28, 2022 - June 29, 2022
Anatune: Future Focus
29 – 30 September 2022
Hilton City Centre, Cambridge, UK
Anatune: Future Focus is a 2-day event focussing on the future of sustainable analytical chemistry and the future of Anatune as a brand.
Featuring academic sessions and presentations from some of the most respected leaders of our industry, as well as solution demonstrations and Q & A forums, this is an event not to be missed for any member of the scientific community seeking to be as prepared as possible for the challenges and opportunities of the future.
The full agenda for Anatune: Future Focus has been now been confirmed and we are delighted to be able to present an exciting line-up of expert speakers from a range of scientific specialisms.
The event is free to attend, and we are delighted to be able to offer a tour of the Anatune Laboratory for those who register early.
Full Agenda Overview
Anatune: Future Focus Sessions & Presentations Will Explore the Future of:
Analytical Chemistry: Greenness & Sustainability
- Sean O’Connor, Anatune: How Automation Drives Efficiency & Sustainability in the Laboratory
- Prof. Elia Psillakis et al., University of Crete: AGREEprep – Analytical Greenness Metric for Sample Preparation
Sample Preparation: Reinventing the Old to Tackle the New
- Jonathan Dunscombe, Anatune: Overview of Automated Sample Preparation Capabilities to Tackle Extraction
- Dr A Ruth Godfrey, Swansea University: QuEChERS Approach for the Analysis of Contaminants in Biota and Surfactants
Collaborations and Partnerships
- Dr Camilla Liscio, Dr Colin Hastie, Anatune: Pushing the Boundaries of Automation: Collaboration with University of Crete and Neoteryx
- Alan Griffiths, LECO: The Need For 2D GC with Helium as the Carrier Gas to Tackle Increased Chromatographic Complexity and Emerging Challenges (Full Title TBC ). Product Demonstration – LECO Road show
- Dr Ilaria Degano, University of Pisa: Analysis of Microplastics in Sea Water using SIFT-MS
- Dr Jack Stuff, GERSTEL Inc: Analysis of Microplastics by GERSTEL Pyro Module
- Dr Colin Hastie – Anatune: PFAS in water: Solutions and Challenges Still to Tackle
- Kurt Thaxton, GERSTEL Inc: Analysis of PFAS in Air by GERSTEL Thermal Desorption Unit (TDU)
Real-Time Volatile Analysis: Exploring the Boundaries of the Chemical Space
- Dr Mark Perkins, Anatune: Foundation of SIFT-MS as analytical techniques for environmental applications
- Dr Mark Perkins, Anatune on behalf of York University- SIFT-Ms in a van – Title TBC
Data Analytics: When Analytical Chemistry is Not Enough
- Dr Camilla Liscio, Anatune: Data analytics to the rescue of the analytical chemist when the going gets tough
- Dr Leon Barran, Imperial College London: A miniaturised passive sampling-based workflow for monitoring chemicals of emerging concern in water
Customer Service & Support
- Sean O’Connor & Dr Alix Garth-Greeves, Anatune: The Future of Customer Relationships and Technical Support in the Research Sector
- Service Team, Anatune: “Ask Your Engineer” and Expert Q&A
*some titles TBC
Each session will be hosted by one of Anatun’e Applications Chemists or Account Managers, and will each feature a panellists discussion with the chance for attendees to ask questions of their own.
We will be providing a tour of laboratory facility in Cambridge for the opportunity to see automated analytical solutions in action and explore how they can be optimised for a working lab environment.
Places for the tours are limited so register early to secure your place.
There will also be an evening reception featuring an exciting presentation about the future of Anatune as a brand. We are very keen to share more details about how our increasing capabilities will enable us to serve our customers better than ever before.
Register for Anatune: Future Focus today and we will be in touch very soon to confirm your registration, any dietary requirements you may have and Anatune Lab Tour.
The whole Anatune Team looks forward to welcoming you to Cambridge in June!