Field Service Engineer
Location United Kingdom
Closing Date May 31, 2021
Field Service Engineer – Anatune
Anatune has an exciting opportunity for a field service engineer. You will be working with a team of experienced engineers and as a member of the support team your mission will be to provide excellent technical support to our customers and to ensure that they remain customers for the long term.
The key roles and responsibilities are:
- The service support role is to install instruments, train users and give effective after-sales technical support by telephone, email and site visits. This includes repair, upgrades, planned maintenance and application support.
- The job involves some travel within the UK every week, with some overnight stays plus occasional overseas travel.
Experience and qualification Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience of working with GC-MS, LC-MS and GC-MSMS in an analytical laboratory and should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of analytical method development. Experience of working with SIFT-MS is desirable but not essential.
- Candidates need, by nature, to be calm, clear thinking, practical individuals who enjoy and are good at problem-solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high standard of inter-personal abilities are essential attributes for the job.
- The successful candidate will work from their home address.
- A full, preferably clean, UK driving licence is required.
Remuneration & Benefits Package:
Salary will be competitive and according to relevant experience. A company car will be provided, as will a mobile phone and laptop.
Please apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date for applications is 31st May 2021. Please note that we will be externally advertising this role.
Click More Information for the full Job Specification.