Account Manager – Midlands, Wales & South-West
Location United Kingdom
Closing Date October 29, 2021
JOIN OUR TEAM!!
Anatune is recruiting for an experienced and talented Account Manager to help us meet the commercial objectives of the territory and wider business goals.
Key Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage sales territory opportunity pipeline in order to meet/exceed sales revenue & growth budgets as defined by annual operating plan.
- Implement a sales engagement process to diagnose business/scientific challenges and position Anatune’s products and services as an effective solution that delivers a measurable return on investment.
- Create territory business development plan to define actions and timelines for new opportunity creation in support of meeting annual financial objectives. Monitor progress through GV and record new opportunities created, next action dates, outcomes and next steps.
- Utilise the technical expertise of the wider business team (Applications, Service, Admin and Marketing) and the Arch Sciences Group in order to facilitate opportunity progression.
- Update and maintain CRM records to allow for accurate weekly sales and orders forecasting.
- Record all sales activity in CRM weekly to ensure all customer interactions (visits, calls, demos etc) are captured to help facilitate plan management and future business planning.
- Plan and organise daily, weekly and monthly work schedule to ensure a balance of opportunity progression and business development.
Responsibilities Applicable to all roles:
- Compliance with all regulatory and Company requirements in relation to Quality, Health and Safety appropriate to role.
- Adhere to stated Company policies and procedures as detailed in the Staff Handbook.
- Engage in Continuous Professional Development (CPD) by participating in educational opportunities; reading/writing professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations, delivering presentations at seminars and conferences.
- Undertake any additional duties as required by senior management in line with the level of the job.
Refer to annual AOP for the company metrics reported to the sales manager that define the health of the business, will include (but not limited to) the following:
- Territory Revenue – measured against monthly target
- Territory Profitability (EBIDTA) – measured against monthly target
- Territory Growth vs plan and prior year
- Territory Growth for focus solutions against monthly and YTD targets
- Linkedin/website/webinar standard click rates and commercial follow-up
- Progress to Commercial & Marketing plans
- Numbers of leads generated
- Quote conversion rate
- Pipeline progression
- Forecast accuracy
- Opportunity creation
- Opportunity value
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Proven experience as a territory Account Manager for capital equipment sales
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- BSc/BA in Chemistry, Business, Marketing or a related field
- Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with GV is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude.
DOWNLOAD the Full Job Description below and email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply