Event Date: April 2, 2020 – May 7, 2020
Automation of analysis is extremely important in modern analytical laboratories. How has it been achieved for SIFT-MS, a direct analysis technique?
Join our series presenter, and global authority in automated SIFT-MS, Dr Mark Perkins who describes in six episodes the principles and practice of SIFT-MS automation that make it an excellent fit for routine and R&D laboratories.
All the webinars in the series begin at 15:00 BST and last 45 minutes. Click the links below to register for each.
- Episode 1: Why Automate Analysis? | Apr 2 2020
- Episode 2: Accelerate Static Headspace Analysis with SIFT-MS | Apr 9, 2020
- Episode 3: Advanced Headspace Methods with SIFT-MS | Apr 16, 2020
- Episode 4: Calibration Approaches for Automated SIFT-MS | Apr 23, 2020
- Episode 5: Continuous Headspace Analysis… and Beyond | Apr 30, 2020
- Episode 6: SIFT-MS Automation: Past, Present and Future | May 7, 2020