Partners Needed – Solid Phase Extraction Project
Posted on August 24th, 2012
We are busy developing a simple, high-reliability, Solid Phase Extraction system, based upon the GERSTEL MPS platform, primarily (but not exclusively) focused upon LC and LC-MS applications.
The system will use standard SPE cartridges, connect directly to the HPLC to provide complete end-to-end automation and will be controlled via Maestro software to give maximum programmability.
We currently have a set of automation hardware that enables us to produce sound SPE solutions as one-off specials. Now, we aim to produce an “off-the-shelf” product that will solve a broad range of applications without modifications.
We are looking for partners to work with on this project. Are you interested?
- Do you have a requirement for a solid SPE solution, where the SPE sample prep connects directly to the LC or LC-MS?
- Are you happy to share your application knowledge with us?
What’s in it for me?
- In helping us at the development phase of the project, you will influence the specification of the product. This may result in a product that matches your needs very closely.
- You may be able to get ahead of your competitors by being the first to implement better analytical technologies.
- There may be opportunities to work on joint publications and on joint PR.
How much work is involved?
The answer is, for you, not very much.
There would be an initial face-to-face meeting for us to gather your input and gain some insight into your application. From there on, we would be in touch from time to time to seek your opinion and to gather your judgment on the performance of the instrument.
Of course, if the project is of real practical value, you may wish to take a more active part, by being involved in beta-testing, for example, but that is entirely your choice.
If you would like to discuss this further, please give me a call on 01223 279210 or email: Ray.Perkins@anatune.co.uk