Mass Spectrometry for Environmental and Food Analysis
Posted on March 26th, 2015
The seminar will cover new hardware, software, automated sample preparation and applications for Environmental and Food analysis based on Agilent’s broad portfolio of GC/MS, LC/MS, ICP/MS and HPLC systems.
- Latest advances in ultra-high sensitivity GC/MS/MS systems
- Highly flexible and automated sample preparation instrumentation
- Screening solutions by LC/MS and GC/MS
- Latest instrumentation and application of ICP/OES and ICP/MS systems
- Latest MassHunter software developments
This seminar is being held on the 15th April 2015, in Celbridge, Ireland.