Posted on December 14th, 2012
Firstly, thanks to those of you that wished me well when I departed.
I have now returned to work at Anatune, a little over a week after I left – which must be close to some kind of record.
My decision to return to Anatune was largely down to the rapid realisation, of just how well this company measures-up as a place to work in a number of important ways:
- Teamwork – everyone works well together and shares a great collective culture.
- Mutual support – everyone falls in behind and works to help you succeed.
- Learning – the culture actively encourages you to learn to become better at what you do.
- Completeness – Anatune is good at every important function that matters to the conduct of its business and the support of its customers.
- Strategy – Anatune knows where it is going and has a credible plan to get there.
I am pleased to be back as a member of Anatune’s management team with responsibility for building Anatune’s business in the West of England and Ireland.
I am also delighted to be working with my old customers and business partners again!