|Closing Date:||March 26, 2021|
Account Manager (South-East) – Anatune
Anatune has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account manager to develop and execute the Anatune commercial strategy in order to accelerate growth and achieve its annual operating plan.
An integral member of the commercial team at Anatune, this role requires a keen commercial understanding and business knowledge to effectively deliver territory growth in the South-East whilst maintaining our reputation for first-class customer support for the development, supply and service of automated sample preparation solutions.
The company prides itself on the quality of the products, solutions and the ongoing support it provides to its large customer base, which includes blue-chip clients who are recognised and acknowledged worldwide as being leaders in their scientific application and/or product areas.
The key roles and responsibilities are:
- A key member of the Anatune commercial team, responsible for the South-East territory
- Develop strategies to leverage the commercial and technical teams within Anatune and across the wider Arch Group to deliver growth to Anatune and the other Arch businesses
- Develop solid strategic relationships with key customers
- Monitor commercial performance along with key metrics; prepare reports for Anatune management
- Collaborate with Sales manager, Applications team, Service team and the wider ASG to create detailed territory business plans (e.g., expansion, business development, etc.)
- Develop a deep understanding of existing customers’ requirements to ensure their needs are being met
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships, both new and existing
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams within the organisation (e.g., marketing, sales, technical, customers, etc.)
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and Company requirements in relation to Quality, Health and Safety appropriate to role.
Experience and qualification Requirements
- Degree in Analytical Chemistry or similar (alternative fields will be considered however comprehensive analytical chemistry knowledge is required)
- Proven ability to be a successful, energetic account manager
- Proven ability to be a successful team player
Remuneration & Benefits Package:
A competitive salary and benefits package accompanies this key role in delivering the Anatune strategic plans.
Please apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will be externally advertising this role.